RF HW engineer
- Job Number: 37461676
- Raanana, Israel region, Israel
- Posted: 25 December 2014
- Weekly Hours: 43.00
In this visible role you will be part of a global team responsible for delivering system RF HW design while pushing the envelope of technology to the edge, developing the next big thing at Apple
- 7+ years of proven hands-on experience in analog and RF HW design.
- Experience and sound engineering foundations on characterizing RF discrete active components and benchmark tests.
- Experience with schematics design and layout (RF oriented).
- Hands-on experience with RF testing equipment such as SA, VNA, signal generators.
- Knowledge in debugging of digital communication RF chains impairments
- Knowledge in RF simulation tools such as ADS – a must
- Knowledge in communication standards such as WiFi, BT, LTE – advantage
- Knowledge in HSpice, HFSS – advantage
- Team player while capable of making decisions in own field of expertise.
- Proactive and methodology.
The role includes responsibility on HW design from early proof-of-concept stage, characterizing discrete active components, selecting lead vendors, be part of ramp-up team, optimizing the design, production line problem solving and units failure analysis. You’ll be also engaged with external vendors and subcontractor looking up to you leading the way and providing answers to arising problems
B.Sc. In EE from a Known University, M.Sc. is an advantage.